Monday, January 21, 2013

Fourteen days and counting...

I've been working for 14 days straight and will be for 5 more before I get another day off.  I been working at my regular job at Siemens during the week, and on the weekends, I've been doing some contract work.  A while back I spotted a job online for this opportunity, but until now I hadn't had a chance to work any of their events.  They do health screenings (including hearing testing) for military personnel.  I didn't know what to expect last weekend, but I was happily surprised.  Luckily there was another great audiologist that had done several events, so she showed me the ropes.  I don't think I would have been so calm if she hadn't been there.  Well I liked it and the money it pays so much that when they asked me if I was available this past weekend too!

The only thing I'm not liking is not seeing my babies.  I haven't really spent very much time with Tony or the kids.  Lately, I don't even know what they're able to do and not do.  I'll watch them do something I didn't know about and Tony acts like it - oh yeah - they've been doing that!  I feel so out of touch.

Here's some pictures that Tony has taken over the past few days/weeks...










No comments:

Post a Comment