Sunday, January 13, 2013

I can start over, right?

Ok, so I know that I missed writing about Amelia and Tony, Christmas and New Years and other stuff, I'm sure, but I just can't seem to fit the time in to write.  The past few weeks or probably months, there just seems like there's so much to do.  Most weekdays, I get up, take a shower, get ready for work, get the babies up, diapers changed and downstairs.  I occasionally have time to make some oatmeal (instant) and eat it on the ride to work.  I arrive at work - usually a few minutes late - and proceed to take phone calls.  Most days, I have plans to run errands on my lunch hour, usually grocery shopping.  It's great - there's a grocery store close by, along with a WalMart and a Target, plus Lowe's, Aldi, five below, Hobby Lobby, TD Bank plus many different restaurants.  The only thing not close that I'd like is a ToysRUs or BabiesRUs. I get back to work sometimes and realize that I never ate anything for lunch!  I finish up my work day and get home about an hour before the babies eat dinner and then go to bed.  We get them fed, bathed and in bed usually by 8:30pm.  That's when we get a chance to eat dinner.  I get to relax for maybe 30-45 minutes and I'm back up, unloading the dishwasher and reloading the dirty stuff, putting in a load of dirty laundry and/or folding the laundry from several days ago.  I end up cleaning and organizing until about 1am.  By that time, I'm pretty exhausted, so I sleep really well. 
Speaking of exhausted, I worked all weekend - It was my first OnSite Health gig and it went pretty well and I can't beat the pay.  I stand to make over $1400 for just two days of work!  I missed my babies alot. 

I have a bunch of pictures from the holidays that I'll eventually update, but here's some from this year!

My happy little man!

Olivia waiting for her milk!

Amelia playing in baby jail (I love this picture)

Olivia loves riding her horsie (Buddy the dog)!

Amelia - my happy little girl.

Tony - baby in red...  





No comments:

Post a Comment