Saturday, January 26, 2013

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Yesterday was Tony's 44th birthday and for his special day, I gave him the best thing I could think of - a day off.  I took the day off of work and planned him a relaxing day away from the babies.  I got him bagels from the local place we like and let him sleep in.  By 10:30am, he was off to Gentle Healing & Wellness Spa for a 85 minute massage, lunch and a pedicure.  Yes, a pedicure.  It was supposed to be a surprise that I was going to tell him about the night before or the morning of, but the people at GHWS decided to call our home phone number to confirm the appointment, despite me telling them that this was a surprise and giving my cell phone number.  Oh well!  I had also gotten him a gift certificate for the movies - he's been wanting to see the Hobbitt, but he didn't end up using it because he didn't want to go by himself.  After his morning/afternoon of pampering, he went to Home Depot for a few items and to re-gain some of his masculinity!  He came home and played some video games down stairs while Mel and I took care of the babies.  We wrapped up the night with dinner at Steakhouse 85.  What a great dinner!
Here's a few pictures I took while I was home with my little sweeties!

Trio picture!

drinking our milk, sitting in our chairs...


Tony playing with Amelia - waiting for lunch!


No comments:

Post a Comment