Sunday, November 25, 2012

All by myself

This morning I was thinking back to the first time I was home alone with all three babies.  I don't have an exact date, but as I recall it was pretty early on as they were still eating every four hours.  I think Tony went to go shopping at Sam's Club or Shoprite - or both, but he left just after feeding them and was going to try to get back before they were to eat again.  Well, he didn't - but it all worked out.  One woke up - so I fed that one, then the next one woke up and one by one, I got them all fed and burped before T got home.  I remember feeling so accomplished and thought for the first time that I could actually do this - not completely on my own all the time, but we (T & I) could navigate the trials and tribulations of triplets.  (No, I didn't plan the triple TRs from that last sentence at first, but I'm keeping it now!)



This brings me to the other day - Tony took the trio out to Sam's by himself today.  He's done this before and man is he brave to do this.  I have never taken all of them out on my own.  I've actually never had the opportunity to, but I'm not so sure I'm in a big hurry to try.  Too many what if's for my liking, but I'm sure if and when I do, they'll behave just fine as they always do in public.  They save their naughtiness for T & I at home!
Gotta love these carts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment