Thursday, November 15, 2012

Baby's just sitting there... doin' some readin'

A few months ago, a co-worker friend, who has a son a few months older than my crew, had posted a picture of her son sitting in a chair 'reading' a book.  I remember thinking 1. how cute he was, 2. none of my babies would be doing this - they'd be eating/chewing on the book! 

Well, I'm happy to say that all of mine will do this.  Not for a long period of time, but they have all been seen sitting with a book in hand.
Olivia 'reading' a book.



The title of this post brings back memories - and I feel the need to explain it.  Growing up in the Buffalo, NY area, we got a few radio stations out of Canada and got to hear alot of great Canadian bands including Barenaked Ladies, Lowest of the Low and Moxy Fruvous.  The title comes from a Moxy Fruvous song titled "My Baby Loves a Bunch of Authors"
My sister had their CD - and I had copied it onto a tape and played it all the time in my car.  I think I could sing every line of every song from the 'Bargainville' album.  These days I get my new music info from our babysitter - she had to tell me about 'Gangnum Style'  Maybe someday I'll be back up to speed on current trends!

No comments:

Post a Comment