Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I don't know how you do it...

This is a phrase I hear on a quite regular basis.  Every time someone new learns about me having triplets, this is what I hear.  My response is usually the same - something about me getting to go to work - it's my husband that has the hard job!  The babies have been doing taxes for the past few weeks.  Tony gets everybody ready and goes over to grandma & grandpa's.  I've been going to PT for the past few weeks trying to get rid of my PITA.  All of the babies are doing well - getting bigger and stronger every day.  They are all very close to sitting up on their own.  They've tried a bunch of new foods the past few weeks.  Tony pureed some turkey yesterday and gave each baby a little taste.  It was not a pretty picture.  Olivia - who will eat anything started crying, little T started puking and Amelia just proceeded to spit it back out of her mouth - pushing it out with her tongue.
We did have another family outing this past weekend.  The babies had their first trip to Point Pleasant.  They went to Jenkinson's and strolled down the boardwalk.  Afterwards, we ate at Charlie Brown's where just the sight of them brought the hostess to tears - a happy cry of course!  Every one was pretty well behaved and fell asleep on the car ride home. 
A few pictures - from tonight right after they were put to bed  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment