Thursday, December 1, 2011

Taking the plunge!

Well, I made the decision!  I've decided to resign my position at the hospital and accepted a position at another hearing aid manufacturer.  My employment is contingent upon passing a background check and drug test.  The suggestion was made that I wouldn't actually give notice until I knew I passed the background check, but I'm living on the edge a bit and I plan to give notice tomorrow so I can start the position on January 3.  New year, new job!  I'm just glad that my supervisor and director were pretty cool about me leaving - well as 'cool' as they could be - I know they're not happy about it, but they both understand that it's something I need to do for me and my family.  It's more money, less stress - or at least a different kind of stress, and did I mention more money!!

No comments:

Post a Comment