Wednesday, November 30, 2011

decisions decisions...

I just received the Middlesex County booklet that offers a ton of non-credit classes - like computer classes, sign language, etc.  I happened to flip the book open to a page where there is a class offered about making decisions.  This is very appropriate for me because I'm currently in the process of trying make a decision - and a pretty big one at that.  I'm pretty sure that I've decided what I should/want to do, but it doesn't make the next step any easier.  I wish that I could fast forward through the difficult part and move on so I'll know if it was the right decision.  I'm thinking that you can't ahead if you don't try, so what the hell - go for it!

Update on babies now! (because they are the ones I do everything for now).  Last night we put everyone to bed by 9 - 9:30pm after their baths.  They ended up sleeping until 6am!  Of course I woke up around 4:30 because that's what my body is used to.  T & I checked the monitor and none of them were even awake so we went back to bed until my alarm went off at 5:50am.  They woke up shorty after.  T fed everyone and I changed a few diapers, but I had to get ready for work and get out the door. 

A few pictures I have to post - T with little T looking through the most recent Food Network Magazine with tons of cookie recipes!


Little Olivia - she doesn't take the pacifier much anymore, but has learned to comfort herself with sucking on her hand or her thumb.  She's taking after me with this!

Finally, we have Amelia laying on the 'surfboard' 
Good night! Let's hope I'm making the right decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment