Sunday, December 4, 2011

Rolling on by...

I can't believe how the past 4 months have seen to have flown by.  Later this week, my babies will be 4 months old and it seems like just a few weeks ago, I brought them home.  They've also gotten so much bigger.  I remember them being the length of my arm and how they'd fit three across in the pack n play the going across the narrow end and now I don't even think they'd fit across the long way!
They are much more enjoyable these days.  I get home and I get smiles all around.  They all have noticed their hands and Little T has been seen removing his pacifier from his mouth and holding it in his hand.  He also likes to grab one hand with the other.  Speaking of pacifiers - he's the only one that consistently takes it any more.  The two girls only take it once in a while and end up finding their thumb to soothe themselves.
One final update - Olivia rolled over from her belly to her back.  T layed her on her belly in the crib and I looked at her a few moments later and she was on her back!  We tried to turn her back over to see if she'd do it again, but I think she expended all of her energy doing it the first time so we could not replicate it.  I'm sure soon enough she'll be rolling all over the place and the first time won't seem so special, but it's special right now!  A few minutes later, we were watching Amelia in her crib and she went from her back to her side.  It looked like she was trying to roll over to her belly, but she couldn't quite get all the way over.  Soon enough! 
The babies had visitors yesterday - T's friend from work - Jason and his wife Michelle.  They got to hold, feed and talk to the babies.  They also had another visitor today - our neighbor Beth came over to help feed them and even changed a diaper.  She brought over some dinner - jambalaya - it was very good and nice that T didn't have to cook for a change.
Well it's almost time to feed them again - and then time for bed for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment