Saturday, March 15, 2014

This morning (March 14, 2014)

I witnessed a rare sweet encounter between Amelia and Tony this morning.  I have to write it down or I'll eventually forget it.  It actually started becauseTony slammed the door closed and Amelia's finger got pinched.  After assessing her finger and comforting her, I made Tony come over to her to apologize to her.  He got within a few inches from her face and said in his sweet little voice "Sorry, Mia".  Amelia then responded with "Will Tony kiss Mia's finger?" and he did.  He leaned over and gave her finger a little kiss.
Just after, he says "mommy look"  and he directed my attention to a scratch on his arm that's from the other day.  Amelia looks at me and says "Mia kiss Tony's boo-boo?"  I said, sure and she leaned over and gave his arm a little kiss.  It was so sweet.  Of course the only thing I wish is that I had a picture or video of this so I could watch it over and over again.  I thought about having them re-enact part of it to take a few pictures, but they most likely won't do it or be the same but I can always come back here and read it again and again.  I love knowing that as much as they get annoyed at each other, take things from each other or hit each other on a daily basis, they can be caring and sweet.  They're nice kids and that makes me happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment