Thursday, November 7, 2013

Trick or Treat (Round 2)

Tony waited until I got home to take the kids out and I'm really glad he did.  I was going to get out of work on time, but that didn't happen.  So Melanie, Tony and I got them changed into their costumes and out the door we went.  We walked to the house next door and across the street and I couldn't believe how GOOD they all were.  We walked them around in the choo choo wagon, and visited a few houses of people we know and let them walk up the driveways.  Here's a few pictures our our excursion...
















Another first happened on Halloween night - we actually made the switch to toddler beds!  We could have done it sooner, but just hadn't had a chance to do it.  They had all been climbing out of their cribs for a while and we didn't really anticipate any issues.  I think we made a great decision to try this for the first time on Halloween because they were out late and extra tired so we didn't have anyone that kept getting out.  We lucked out again!


sweet Amelia sleeping

How many stuffed animals do you have Tony?

Liv - what a little lady - legs crossed in while sleeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment