Thursday, November 7, 2013

Happy Thomas!

This past weekend, we went to the kids cousin's birthday party.  Thomas' party started at a place called Clown Around.  I didn't know what to expect at first, but within a few minutes of getting used to the environment, each one had a great time.  I was the dumb one that forgot to wear socks so I wasn't able to get very close to them on all of the things, but Tony was.  So if my pictures seem far away, it's because I was sort of far.  Oh well, next time I'll know better!

On the way there, we were trying to get the kids to say Happy Birthday Thomas, but it kept coming out as Happy Thomas!  They actually continue to say it (and it's been 4 days since the party!)
I have a short video of them saying it, but can't seem to get it to load...



Here's the pictures of them 'clowning around'!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment