Thursday, May 2, 2013

Picture time

A few weeks ago we headed over to JC Penney's to get some pictures taken.  My sister had planned that we (me, her and my other sister) would get portraits done of our kids and put them in a frame for my parents anniversary.
After work I met Tony and the kids at the JCP at the East Brunswick mall.  Luckily we were the only ones at the portrait studio so it wasn't too difficult to wrangle them and the photographer was able to take as much time as we needed to get some good pictures (or at least as much time as they'd allow).  They started off pretty well - Olivia and Tony were all smiles, but Amelia took a little bit longer to warm up. After a few minutes and a change of the background, she was smiling, but all three were getting a bit restless and not wanting to sit still for any more group shots.  We were lucky enough to get a few really nice pictures of them individually and together.  Which is not always an easy feat.







 It's this last picture that really shows the size difference between the three of them.  Olivia is so much bigger than Amelia and Tony and has blonde hair... According to my mom and dad, Olivia resembles my dad's cousin Doranne when she was younger.  I've yet to see pictures, but I'm pretty sure there wasn't a switch at the hospital.  Overall, I was pretty happy with how the pictures turned out and can't believe how big they are all getting.  Crazy what time does!


No comments:

Post a Comment