Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Happy Birthday!!!

I started this post on their actual birthday of August 7, but wasn't able to post it before the clock struck twelve.  Oh well, it's the story of my life this past year.  I just can't seem to get my act together.  So for now, I'd just like to post a few pictures of their party that we had the previous weekend.  A good time was had by all (as far as I know).
The Cake!

Melanie with little T after lunch right before the party!

Olivia trying on her headband.

Amelia eating lunch with her cute purple bow!

Cousins Molly & Savannah playing with the bubbles

Aunt Lori and cousin Thomas

The drinks table - please note the sippy cup!

All the presents!

High chairs ready and waiting!

The Doros Family

Uncle Kevin with his friend Vito & Kim

Cousin Zach & Chad

Grandma Cz with The Thomas's and Schmidt's

The pool - where are the kids?

Grandpa Cz with T's aunts & uncles & cousin

Cousins Savannah & Peter with some HUGE balloons!

The Caldwell sisters :) (I really need to start tanning and doing my hair)

The Finan family

Olivia with daddy!

Little Tony eating his cupcake

Olivia & Amelia enjoying their cake!

A choo choo full of presents!


No comments:

Post a Comment