Thursday, July 26, 2012

Why is it so much harder to push?

Melanie and I were our for a quick walk this afternoon after I got home from work and before the rain started.  By the way, Melanie is our babysitter/helper that we have come over a few times a week.  She is great with the babies and genuinely loves being around them despite the challenge of there being three of them and the frustration it can bring.  I was pushing our Triple Decker stroller down the street and I remarked to her how much harder it was to push than I remember from even a few days ago.  I know the babies are getting bigger every day, but this was ridiculous.  Throughout the walk we started to notice that the back left wheel was rubbing against the metal frame of the stroller and wearing away the rubber of the tire.  I figured something was loose making the tire tip in at an angle.  I told Tony once we got back home - right before the sky opened up pouring rain and he noticed that one of the welds holding the tire to the frame is broken :(  This thing is less than a year old and from what I understand these things are generally bought new and then sold and sold and sold again... Why isn't mine lasting???  I've already sent an email off to the "Triple Decker" people, and anxiously awaiting their reply.  I took a few pictures of the broken weld, but it's not real obvious - difficult to see.  I don't have a picture of them in the stroller today, but here's the most recent one that we have...
Here are a few other pictures from the past few days... new jammies compliments of Grandma Cz



No comments:

Post a Comment