Sunday, March 18, 2012

Neighborhood full of multiples!

Not alot of updates regarding babies other than everyone is now sitting up on their own!  No more lazy baby boy! It's incredible how quickly things change.  At the beginning of the week, he could barely sit up on his own and by the end of the week, he's strong enough to sit by himself for a few minutes at a time.  So now it's really fun to sit them all up together in a circle and watch.  They typically try and reach out for each other - mostly by their bibs and sometimes they pull each other over.  If they have toys in front of them, Olivia usually ends up with everything.  We're going to have to watch her...
On a side note, I was taking the babies out for a walk on Saturday - it was such a nice day and we were coming up on feeding time, I walked over to Tony's parents house.  On my way, I saw a lady that I've before walking past the house - usually with her husband and two boys.  I never noticed, but the boys are twins!  I didn't talk to her for very long, but she shared with me that it gets easier around 6 months of age.  Well, we're past that time and I can't really say it's easier... just different. 
Jump to my trip back home - and I'm walking past the house two down from my house and notice that the woman is coming over and asks me if they can see the babies.  I was crossing the street anyway so we started chatting then her one daughter came over and then her other daughter - twins!  After chatting for a while, I learned that she works at RWJ and we both know another MoM - someone who is in my club.  Small world really.  This was also St. Patrick's day weekend.  We were supposed to go to T's parents house for dinner, but they got food poisoning the night before.  We had them all dressed and ready to go, but they cancelled, so instead we went out to Sam's Club.  I know I'm a bit biased, but these babies are stinkin' cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment