Sunday, February 12, 2012

Not my baby

Another weekend is almost over and I have to say, it had its rough moments.  Specifically with Amelia.  She's gotten to the point where she'll only eat for Tony.  She's definitely 'daddy's little girl'  I've known for a little while that she won't eat for his mother or father, but up until recently, she'd eat for me - slowly, but she'd eat.  Well this weekend, she wouldn't eat for me unless she was really hungry like at the 6am feeding.  She would start to eat, but then start wailing and couldn't even be calmed down until Tony came over to pick her up.  It was sad for me to see my baby not want me.  So as a joke, I said that I didn't know this baby -my baby  ate for me, so this could not be MY baby.  My Amelia did come back today at the 3pm feeding, but I had to go upstairs (away from T).  I think if he's in the room, she wants him to feed her, but if he's not around - within earshot or view - she'll eat.  T is going to try out my theory tomorrow with his parents or at least his mom.  We need her to be able to eat for others because we're going away in May and I can't bear the thought of her not eating because she's stubborn.  Oh jeez, she really is like me.
Here's a picture of everyone getting ready to eat.  I have them on the table to help save my back from bending/twisting - I start PT this week.

We also had an few outings this weekend.  It was the babies cousin's birthday party on Saturday.  We were there for a few hours, but left early because it was feeding time/bath night and we remembered what it was like on Christmas when the babies got way too much stimulation.  We also went out this morning for breakfast.  Here's a picture of everyone ready to go in their stroller wearing the knitted hats that a friend's mom made for them.  The hats even got the thumbs up from T because even though they may come down over their eyes, they are 'holey' enough that we don't need to worry if they get pulled down over their mouths.


Here are a few more pictures of my HAPPY babies.


No comments:

Post a Comment