Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Update - Rough couple of days for daddy!

For the third day in a row, I come home to babies crying and T about to lose his mind.  I understand and I don't know how he hasn't lost it before now.  Triplets are no joke - it's hard work!  Monday and Tuesday it was because Little T didn't want to eat - and it seemed like Amelia was picking up some of her brother's bad habits.  He'll start off eating really well, eating about 4 oz (out of 6), but then he just won't eat the rest and screams and flails around.  Sometimes he'll start eating again after a minute or two, but sometimes not.  Today when I got home, I walk in the door and Olivia was crying in the swing and T was bleeding.  Yes, bleeding.  After a while I understood what had happened, but at first I just got bits and pieces from him as to how it was Olivia's fault that he was injured.  T was making dinner - peeling potatoes in the kitchen and Olivia was laying on the floor in the living room and just started to scream - as if in extreme pain.  Because of the scream, he flinched and took a chunk out of his finger with the peeler.  He had blood on his shirt, on the babies clothes, on one of the rockers, etc.  All is fine now and the bleeding finally stopped.  We actually got to eat our dinner while it was hot and babies all ate well with no 'flailing' and are currently in their cribs sleeping.  T and the dog are also sleeping as I'm writing this and waiting for the washing machine to finish. 
We're waiting for grandma and grandpa (far away) to come this weekend.  I can't wait!  :)
Here's a few pictures I took when I got home tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment