Thursday, January 26, 2012

A night out!

T & I went out for dinner last night to celebrate his birthday.  We went to Steakhouse 85 and had great steak.  It's not a place either of us had been to before nor will likely again any time soon because it wasn't cheap, but it feels good to 'treat' ourselves once in a while.  I had asked T's mom if she and my FIL could watch the babies and had also asked one of our neighbors - Beth to help out in case my FIL couldn't come.  Well, it ended up that neither my MIL or FIL came, but Beth and her daughter came over right on time.  All went well and we were told upon our arriving home that all babies were 'angels'.  We only had one hiccup though and believe it or not Olivia woke up around 11pm crying.  After about a half an hour we tried feeding her a few ounces and noticed that her diaper was on super tight.  I really think she was uncomfortable because the diaper was too tight.  After eating two ounces and loosening up her dipe, she calmed down and fell asleep.  If I didn't mention is, this past week we've introduced another new food - applesauce! Olivia and little T seem to like it, but Amelia doesn't seem to care for it.  Here's a video that is so cute of them eating :)
 Oh well... i tried to upload it, but it's not working now... i'll try again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment