Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Time to rewind (part 1) Hair cuts!

It had been a long time coming, but I finally got Amelia agree to get a hair cut.  Her hair was getting longer and longer, but thin and somewhat stringy and difficult to comb/brush through.  Olivia wanted to come too so I made appointments for all three of us girls at Sweeney Todd Hair - where I've gone a few times.  They good, they're fast and inexpensive.  Olivia went first and we had talked about what they do and she wanted to get her hair washed.  The stylist started out cutting her hair and when she was basically done, Olivia quietly whispered to me "shampoo?"  The stylist let me know it would cost extra, but she was looking forward to it, so I said let's do it. 


Amelia was next, but she did NOT want her hair washed - she was too worried about getting soap/water in her eyes.  She did great with the rest of the hair cut and her hair feels and looks alot healthier!



No comments:

Post a Comment