Sunday, August 3, 2014

Sad news

Tony's dad - Anthony Sr. passed away this past week.  He had battled with cancer that just ended up taking over.  I'm sad for my husband, his brothers and his mom, and for my kids that won't grow up with their grandfather.  The obituary is here.
Looking back, I only have a few pictures of him with the kids.  I know he held them alot as babies - he used to come over regularly to help Tony feed them after I went back to work.  I just don't have any pictures.  I'm hoping that Tony does so at least the kids can look back later on to know what he looked like.  Unfortunately, I don't think they're going to have any memories of him when they're older.  They're just too young.  It's sad.
Here are some of the pictures that I do have.
Little T taking a snooze with grandpa

From this past Father's Day (2014)

...from their 1st birthday party with his two brothers


No comments:

Post a Comment