Sunday, March 30, 2014

Ready for Spring!

We went out yesterday afternoon to get shoes to go with the girl's Easter dresses.  We went to Payless in the pouring rain.  Little tony was awesome.  He was his normal carefree self... running up and down the aisles but still coming over to me when I called him.  He wanted to try on shoes, even though he didn't need any.  Amelia and Olivia were a different story.  They were crying and whining about trying on shoes.  They'd pick a pair that they liked and then had a fit when trying them on.  After we were done - and I can honestly say that I have no idea at this time what shoes they got - they were fine.  They were all running around and ended up finding the rack of sun glasses. 
All I could do was laugh!





Gotta love them!


1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I'm Heather and I wanted to know if you would be willing to answer my question about your blog! Please email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete