Friday, November 29, 2013

Crazy night routine


Since I work all day and Tony's home with the kids all day long, I've been on bedtime duty for a long time.  I get help if I ask, but for the most part it's all me (and Melanie if she's around).  Most nights I don't mind like tonight.  There was a bunch of silliness that occurred and as you can hear I was laughing hysterically!  I have to preface this that they moved the one bed out from the wall so they could climb underneath.  I'd also like to reference this youtube video from Disney Jr.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enZIedZ9EII - that should explain the 'wipe your feet'



After this video, I had to 'wrap' their babies in their blankets... they each have a set of twins and they each posed with their babies.  Sometimes I can't stand the cuteness!



No comments:

Post a Comment