Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Happy Birthday Katie!

A few weeks ago we went to T's brother's daughter's first birthday party.  It's hard to believe that it's been just over a year since I didn't get invited to the baby shower for this baby.  (I guess I'm still a little bitter.)  As much as I don't want to admit it, my SIL did a really nice job.  All of the decorations and favors were really cute.  She did a 'candy' theme and well, it's probably easier to take a look at the pictures I took so you can see for yourselves...

The Cake - her mom made this!

The Candy Bar

Closer up of the sweedish fish and gummy bears...

Swirl lollipops, dots, and runts!

Cotton Candy maker?

Little T digging into the candy necklaces

Little T and grandma getting a drink


Drinks and favor boxes

The Birthday girl in the ball pit (baby jail)

Amelia and Olivia checking in on the ball pit

taking a rest...

hanging out...

The Birthday girl making a mess!

Amelia checking out some of the decorations - balloons wrapped like candy!

Balls wrapped like candy1

SIL's sister who purposely didn't invite me to the shower.  (I couldn't resist)

other guests...

gifts...

other decorations...

Little T going down the slide

Olivia looking out of the fort

Olivia ready to slide

Amelia looking sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment