Friday, September 13, 2013

CJMoM

Back when my trio was one month old, I joined my local chapter of a Mother's of Multiples Club (Central Jersey MoM).  I figured I'd find some comradery with these other women because they know what it's like to raise multiples.  I've since because the secretary of the club and have started to write a monthly submission in their newsletter.  I was told that each and every officer was expected to write up something for the newsletter so I decided to write about what I know and like.  I chose to write a series on couponing/saving money.  It's pretty short and to the point, but here's my submission to the October newsletter.



With Halloween nearly upon us and candy purchasing abound, why not make some money back?  How?  Ebates!  I discovered Ebates a few months ago when searching for some special candy for my trio’s birthday party.  I ended up finding it at an online store called Old Time Candy (oldtimecandy.com) and just for signing up on Ebates and clicking on their link to order my items, I earned about 5% back on my purchase!  It’s not limited to candy though.  You can search over hundreds of online retailers and sometimes earn back 10% of your total.    Why not try it – it’s free to sign up for Ebates and if you shop online already, you should be saving on everything you buy.  You can even refer friends and get $10 for each one and they promptly mail out your “Big Fat Check” every so often with your earnings.  This is a win win in my book! Feel free to help me out – click on the link below if you decide to order anything through Ebates.

Of course, everyone is encouraged to click on the link above and earn me some extra cash!

No comments:

Post a Comment