Saturday, June 29, 2013

Oh well...the bad/sad news

An update on a few things - mostly not so good things, unfortunately.  I'll start off with the fact that Tony did not get that job.  I was really hoping that he would.  He's told me recently that he misses leaving the house on a regular basis.  Don't get me wrong, he's still doing a great job staying home with the kids, but I wanted something else for him to look forward to.  I'll admit that I probably wanted it more than him.  Oh well!

A while back I wrote about my sister in law expecting her second baby - and about the comment that was made about 'dodging a bullet' regarding the loss of one a twin (one she didn't even know she had.  Well, the sad news is that shortly after, she lost the other one.

I'll continue with the not so good news... I posted a while back about tense relations with my other SIL and how I wasn't invited to her baby shower.  I'll update to say that relations aren't any better.  We can be cordial at family functions, but neither of us will go out of our way to be friends.  I guess I just feel like she's a big faker and the person she portrays herself to be online - like on facebook - is not who she really is.  Whatever. 

Update on my diet/weight loss journey - I had a really good two weeks where I actually lost about 7lbs!  This past week, I had some set backs and added back 1-2lbs, but hopefully I can get back on track soon!

I haven't been taking many pictures lately.  I've been working later hours at work so I don't have much time with them during the week.  I do have some pictures from last weekend that was taken by my aunt at my cousin's daughter's high school graduation party. 


No comments:

Post a Comment