Saturday, September 15, 2012

He caught on quick!

So little Tony is walking!   It was only about a week and a half ago that he took his first steps and he's almost keeping up with Amelia.  Simply amazing to see all of them toddling around.  I use that term mainly because of a co-worker that keeps reminding me that they're not babies anymore, they're toddlers.  I still would like to think if them as babies and will likely forever consider them my babies - despite their age. 

In other news... I lost my cell phone.  I've never been the type of person that had my phone with me every second of the day - maybe that's why it's lost, but it's seriously lost.  I truly believe that it is somewhere in the mess of the house - hiding or it could be elves that have come to screw with my mind.  This is the most expensive phone I've ever owned and it's it's had a difficult life.  It almost got flushed down the toilet at work, after which it lived in a bag of saffron rice and then standard white rice until it came back to life.  It was then dropped on the tile entry way in the house which shattered the screen.  Even after all of that, it continued to live, but I'm guessing that it's had enough so it has found a nice secure spot in the house where it cannot be found to live out the rest of it's days or at least until I get a replacement.  Isn't that how it works? 

In other other news... my trio has a new cousin.  Her name is Katie - she arrived on Monday.  We have not been over to see new cousin, but if you read one of the more recent posts, you'll know why.  We don't feel very welcome. 

In happier news - my MoM club started meeting again and although the babies are a bit young for most of the things that are planned, I like being around other mothers that 'get it'.  No offense to mothers that have more than one child and I know I never had a singleton to know if there's a difference, but I'm almost positive that there is.  I even met another MoM that lives pretty close by that has twin girls - age 14 months plus an older son.  I can't do anything during the week, but maybe we could meet up some time on the weekend.  Additional happy news, a friend that I used to work with's sister had her twins this past week.  I don't know alot of details, but wishing all them the best!

No pictures this week - every minute after I got home, I spent looking for my stupid phone.  BAA!  There's always next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment