Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Spring Time

I actually took these a few weekends ago.  My plan was to get all three of them amongst the flowers, but Tony was working and I couldn't figure out the logistics on how to get them all out there at the same time without leaving one or two alone while I got the other one (s), plus they all woke up from naps at separate times so it worked out that we did individual.  As you can see, I was able to get my two lovely ladies together, but trying to get them both to look and smile was a whole 'nother story.  I think I put on quite a show trying to get both girls out the door and then back in the house at the same time.  During that struggle, I realized how much I dislike my neighbors as they didn't even come over or ask if I needed any help and I know they were watching me.  I'm used to not getting any outside help (other that immediate family), but never realized what a bunch of a-holes I live next door to. Ok so back to beautiful babies amongst beautiful flowers.  Sorry for the angry rant re: neighbors. 






No comments:

Post a Comment